Echo 5-6 / 2022
Articles for download:
The double issue of Echo briefly returns to the international conference on synergies in the financing of research and innovation in Europe held within cz PRES (see also Echo 1-2/2022). The paper is complemented by an interview with two representatives of the organizing team about the organization of the conference, but especially about follow-up activities at the national and international level. There are also interesting analyses, such as the impact of the cooperation of EU countries with the TOP 15 British universities or the use of purchasing power parity as an alternative financial indicator for evaluating the participation of EU countries in FP. Project managers will certainly welcome the fact that the Czech Association of Managers and Administrators in Research, z. s., (CZARMA) has been established in the Czech Republic, which will associate and connect managers administrators in science and research – not only about its first meeting informs this double issue.
The editors recommend:
- Naďa Koníčková - NOTE THE DATE OF THE CZECH DAYS FOR EUROPEAN RESEARCH 2023 CONFERENCE
- Michaela Vlková - SYNERGIES IN THE EUROPEAN R&I FUNDING
- Naďa Witzanyová - SIGNS OF THE TIMES FOR RESEARCH INFRASTRUCTURES
AND ERICS IN PARTICULAR
- Lenka Chvojková - QUALITY PROJECT MANAGEMENT IS KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT: PROFESSION OF RESEARCH MANAGERS AND ADMINISTRATORS ALREADY RECOGNIZED IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Jana Čejková - DOES THE MISSION FOCUSED ON THE RESTORATION OF OCEANS AND WATERS ALSO OFFER OPPORTUNITIES FOR CZECH PARTICIPANTS?
- Michal Hlavačka - DO NO SIGNIFICANT HARM PRINCIPLE IN HORIZON EUROPE
- Daniel Frank - ERA OR HERA? HORIZON EUROPE WITHOUT THE FULL PARTICIPATION OF THE UK? OR HOW BRITISH UNIVERSITIES HELP TO ENHANCE THE QUALITY OF PROJECT PROPOSALS AND THE SUCCESS RATE OF COUNTRIES IN FPS
- Jiří Vaněček, Daniel Frank - HAVE THE PUBLICATIONS PRODUCED UNDER THE ERC-CZ PROGRAMME THE SAME BIBLIOMETRIC QUALITY AS THOSE FROM THE ERC PROJECTS INVOLVING CZECH INSTITUTIONS IN THE FP7 AND H2020 PROGRAMMES?
- Vladimír Vojtěch, Daniel Frank - PURCHASING POWER PARITY AS AN ALTERNATIVE FINANCIAL INDICATOR FOR EVALUATING PARTICIPATION IN HORIZON 2020 AND OTHER FPS