EIC Accelerator Information Day
|Action type:||information day|
|When:||03/07/2023 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
We are delighted to invite you to the EIC Accelerator Information Day co-organized jointly by Technology Centre Prague, EISMEA and JIC Brno. The event will take place in Prague on March 7, 2023. Its objective is to provide companies-applicants to the EIC Accelerator with practical information on the programme goals, support and specifically, on how the EIC investment fund works. Moreover, it will introduce national programmes certified for the Plug-in and most importantly, the audience will be able to learn about experience of a Czech EIC Accelerator applicant and a beneficiary. National Contact Points representing the Access2EIC project will present services and support to the applicants.
The afternoon part will be dedicated to tips for pitch deck preparation as well as pitching techniques. A panel of experts will share further practical information on a project proposal preparation and on the evaluation process.
- Martin Bruncko (EIC Ambassador, entrepreneur, investor, Binance)
- Timo Hallantie (Head of Unit EIC Pathfinder, EISMEA)
- Pierre Roubaud (Head of Sector EIC Open Accelerator, EISMEA)
- Alžběta Plachá Králová and Eva Bendlová (Technology Agency of the Czech Republic)
- Pavel Konečný (CEO NeuronSW)
- Rob Chisholm (CEO ReForm Therapeutics)
- Valentina Fioroni (Access2EIC coordinator, APRE)
- Martin Zadražil (EIC Jury member, JIC Brno)
Language of the event will be English. Detailed agenda are here.